Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Iggy!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 00 Wizards [Mission, Tsubaki]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Kobayashi

avatar

Posts : 318
Location : Magnolia

PostSubject: 00 Wizards [Mission, Tsubaki]   Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:14 am

Normally Kazuki didn't take Requests personally. Of course with his last excursion to a cave with a demon mirror of doom, his blood was flowing again for some more action. Thankfully he had received reports of a Dark Guild become active within Magnolia, hiding within the borders of his fair home and probably lurking within the sewers like the rats they were. It had come to his knowledge because the Mayor mentioned in their weekly meeting that a rather important item of Magnolia's history (which in Kazuki's opinion belonged in a museum) had gone missing. That meant they weren't just Dark Wizards, they were thieves.

He had done some snooping and searching and found the guild's name and symbol painted on several of the buildings in the Lower Quarter. They were trying to claim a turf. Well, that was fair. But not here, not in Magnolia. The very thought made his veins run hot with anger. He would get the item back via stealing, but if confronted he'd very much just rather wipe out the whole guild by himself. Of course he could do such a thing, but he knew how prone he was to over-doing things. In order to prevent the destruction of this item, a satchel containing the original founding papers of Magnolia, he would need to steal it back, return it...and go back and nuke them.

For that, though, he'd need a partner. He already had one in mind to help him, begrudgingly admitting that doing this solo would be a bit tough. He was still sore from fighting himself, after all. And so, he headed down into the Guild Hall, finding his target rather quickly.

"Hey, Tsubaki. I got a mission I wanna do. You interested?"

W/C: 290/1800 (Diligent Perk)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsubaki

avatar

Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: 00 Wizards [Mission, Tsubaki]   Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:22 am



TAG

Kazuki Kobayashi

NOTES

     W/C:552/1800






It seemed like everytime she needed to be found, she was relaxing in the Guild hall. Today, must like the same every other day, she was lounging about.
Sitting next to the roaring pit fire that laid off to the side of the guild hall she cupped her face in one hand and the other held onto a stick which she poked diligently into the fire before bringing it up to her face for consumption. The fire that is, not the stick. As a Fire Dragon Slayer, she was capable of devouring the contents of flame before slipping the already burnt wood back into the fire so it could catch once more.

Tsubaki's eyes were closed as she enjoyed her snack, leaning onto the arm of the chair. She could easily fall asleep here and take a nap, however someone approached her.
Opening her left eye, her crimson colored iris's landed upon Kazuki who approached her. "Is there something that i can do for my master?" she remarked in a sarcastic tone.
Everytime he seemed to call upon her it involved being more than lazy.

Her facial expression changed at the mention of a job, she had yet to accept any since the coming to Fairy tail, as she was unable to accept any... She was illiterate, and could not even read the requests sent in. Her pride making her incapable of asking for help.

She smiled and stood up to face the Guild Master, " Aye." was all she could say as she seemed eager to complete her first job.




___________{ Signature }____________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki Kobayashi

avatar

Posts : 318
Location : Magnolia

PostSubject: Re: 00 Wizards [Mission, Tsubaki]   Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:05 pm

As soon as her admittance was given, the Guildmaster produced a wax paper like object. Securing her wrist he slapped it over the Fairy Tail guild symbol. Grabbing someone's drink from the next table (they gave a short 'hey' until they seen who took it) he poured it over the paper. Holding it there for a moment he pulled it back, revealing her Fairy Tail symbol had changed to a different one entirely. Indeed, it was the symbol of the Dark Guild that had become active recently in Magnolia.

"Today, we get to play Dark Wizards. Let's roll." This was all he said, snarky grin and mischievous eyes looking her over before heading to the door. It wouldn't have been long before the duo reached the Lower Quarter, where the markings of the Dark Guild were painted here and there. Sadly, there was no giant arrow pointing to the entrance, and if they were going in as members they'd have to know where it was, not ask around blindly. That was simply too obvious. Instead, they'd have to investigate without actually investigating.

"I'd wager this place is in the sewers. Check around them, but try not to be obvious. Oh, and by the way, we're securing satchel. Has some documents in it. No matter what...we can't let it get harmed. Once we find it, we steal it back from them and get the hell out of there. If anyone gets in our way on the way out..well...they picked the wrong Wizards."

WC: 803/1800
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsubaki

avatar

Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: 00 Wizards [Mission, Tsubaki]   Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:16 pm



TAG

Kazuki Kobayashi

NOTES

     W/C:910/1800






As soon as she had accepted his offer he took it upon him self to grab her wrist, applying a weird feeling wax paper over her newly established guild emblem. The woman wanted to jerk back her wrist but felt like he was doing for a reason so she winced back the urge and watched as Kazuki poured a drink over the paper. What was he doing??

Tsubaki peered over as he removed the wax paper, suddenly revealing a different tattoo that laid where the fairy tail emblem used to reside. Tsubaki gasped, it was like the previous emblem wasn't even there! The woman was confused slightly until he explained that they would pose as dark guild members.

She grinned and followed her Guild Master.

They traveled through magnolia, heading to the outskirts of a old suburbia like neighborhood. There was alot of condemned buildings in the area, some covered in graffiti. Unfortunately nothing and no one stood out to be the culprits, meaning that Kazuki and Tsubaki would have to investigate a bit more diligently. She sneered slightly at his mention of the sewers, her sensitive nose already tingling with the horrific smell she would have to put up with. But none the less she would preform her duties, and the best way to stare at something and not look suspicious is to put on some shades.

Tsubaki reached down to pull out a pair of sunglasses from the sash that carried a small bag to rest on her hip. She placed them over her eyes and smirked as she glanced around the vicinity.

Thinking about where they could be hiding, she first decided to scope out each building that had the emblem plastered over it, if the building seemed like it was sacked more than anything she left. There was no time to waste checking every detail.
30 minutes had passed before something jumped out and screamed HIDE OUT!, a metal door that laid on the floor of old subway station. It was not covered by moss or other debris, meaning that it had been opened lately.
She smiled slightly, "Eh Kazuki, this is it."




___________{ Signature }____________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki Kobayashi

avatar

Posts : 318
Location : Magnolia

PostSubject: Re: 00 Wizards [Mission, Tsubaki]   Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:59 pm

Shades? Really? He wanted to ask, though he said nothing. Instead simply raised an inquisitive brow. Though as he watched her look around, giving a cheesy grin he nearly couldn't hold back the chuckle. As she went around and investigated with her shades on, Kazuki himself chose shadowing shady figures and 'shopping' at stands while trying to eavesdrop on conversations. It wasn't long before he realized that the fruits of his labor would be minimal. He heard whisperings of dealings around the Lower Quarter but nothing concrete of them stealing anything.

And then his keen hearing picked up Tsubaki's voice, though he was a ways away he was able to follow his nose to her. Reaching her he eyed the doorway she spoke of. Well, that did seem suspicious now didn't it? No moss or coverage on a steel plate attached to the earth that shouldn't have been opened in decades? How odd was that? Certainly there was some rust, but nothing else grew over it?

Poppy cock.

"Well. No time like the present!" With that he reached down and secured the latch, flipping it before pulling the lid of the tunnel back. "...but I could really do with out dark and damp..." A sigh before he leaped a bit and merely fell into the hole. He lit his fist on fire, a sort of torch and landed in a light puddle, splashing slightly.

"Aw! Wet socks! DAMMIT!"

Grumbling to himself he stepped aside so the woman could land beside him. Surprisingly, farther down the tunnel, it was fairly well lit. His keen hearing picked up on voices farther down. Once Tsubaki was safely down, he led on to find a fairly ramshackle, but established, city. He poked around, merely glaring at other of their 'guild mates' before he turned to Tsubaki. "Let's split up and look. Remember, satchel with papers in it. Looks pretty old."

WC: 1228/1800
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsubaki

avatar

Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: 00 Wizards [Mission, Tsubaki]   Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:17 pm



TAG

Kazuki Kobayashi

NOTES

     W/C:1,178/1800






Kazuki wasted no time as he opened to door and leapt down. She was aware of what they were stepping into, however Kazuki seemed to have missed that memo as he stepped directly into a puddle. She giggled slightly and walked around the collected pool of water. She didn't have to, as her boots where tall and water proof, but it made her feel better avoiding it over all, as to not rub it into Kazuki's face.

Tsubaki walked with him through the tunnel to come out into a gathering. Lights hung from above, lighting the corners of the large room. How did all of this go unnoticed for so long.
She tried to not gawk and give them away and instead waved Kazuki off to move down another tunnel.
She hoped that they had not brought any unwanted attention as peered through openings and doorways.

Just as she was going to turn a corner, Tsubaki heard footsteps echo behind her. Crap! she thought as she turned slowly.
There was two guys that eyed their "Guildmate".
" What are you doing down this tunnel? This isn't open to newbies." he sneered and looked her over.
Crap Crap Crap Tsubai knew she was a terrible liar and so... she was forced to do what she could, and that was knock em out.

Tsubaki pulled back her fist quickly and landed a punch right between his eyes, and before the other could scream out she back handed him, his face planting hard into the tunnel wall.
They both laid there, and Tsubaki clenched her knuckles and sighed heavily. Now to hide the bodies.




___________{ Signature }____________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki Kobayashi

avatar

Posts : 318
Location : Magnolia

PostSubject: Re: 00 Wizards [Mission, Tsubaki]   Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:56 am

Kazuki had a bit more luck in that he had the ability inspire fear in those around him, especially those he saw as his enemies. As such, nobody really approached the Fire Dragon Slayer, that is, until he found what he was looking for. The satchel was in one of the nicer looking Subway cars, he was guessing what was supposed to be either a safe-like area, or the leader's abode. Whichever it was, he tucked it into his leather jacket's pocket before quickly slipping out. Reaching near the exit, he spoke aloud, to the point of yelling. "Hey! Tsubaki! I got the package. Let's get the hell out of here! This place smells like the south end of a north bound vulcan!"

This seemed to attract the attention of the few Wizards who had been following him, choosing to attack now before he could rejoin with his companion. Though he said nothing, Kazuki idly shifted his weight, a common thing people do, causing an attack that was aimed at the back of his head to barely miss. He merely blinked and turned to the source. "And you are...?"

"The ones who're gonna take back that package, you Light Guild little shit!"

WC: 1380/1800
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 00 Wizards [Mission, Tsubaki]   

Back to top Go down
 
00 Wizards [Mission, Tsubaki]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Aiding the Hospital: Outbreak(mission)(closed)
» Mission Request
» Mission to Planet Lost Paradise
» Gas Leak [B-rank Nuke-nin Mission]
» Gone Fishin' [mission]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Unlimited :: Fiore :: Magnolia Town-
Jump to: